Q. DIRECTIONS TO JAMES WILSON CENTER
A. Ben Weiner Drive is a street from Willow to S. Claiborne. Since James Wilson Center is located on Ben Weiner Drive, you will have to follow the following directions for parking and drop off convenience:
JAMES WILSON CENTER FROM BATON ROUGE (WEST)
· I-10 East towards New Orleans.
· Take Exit 232 Carrollton Ave.
· Continue on S. Carrollton Ave. for .9 miles to S. Claiborne Ave.
· Left turn onto S. Claiborne Ave. is not permitted; therefore, cross S. Claiborne Ave., make a U-turn, and turn right onto S. Claiborne.
· Continue on S. Claiborne Ave. for .7 miles to Calhoun Street.
· Go down Calhoun Street to Willow Street and turn right.
· Go down Willow Street to Ben Weiner Drive and turn right.
· Go down Ben Weiner Drive until you see Turchin Stadium on your left.
Q. What should I bring to my baseball camp or showcase camp?
A. Many times the camp itself will have a recommended list of items to bring to camp, but here are a few things to help you. All position players should bring a bat and glove. Look like a baseball player by wearing a hat, jersey, belt, baseball socks, etc. You need to look the part. If you are a catcher, have your own gear. Hitters, bring your bat and helmet just in case. Don't expect to use the college's equipment and you must be ready to go! Borrow something from a teammate or coach if you do not have one.