Q. DIRECTIONS TO JAMES WILSON CENTER
A. Ben Weiner Drive is a street from Willow to S. Claiborne. Since James Wilson Center is located on Ben Weiner Drive, you will have to follow the following directions for parking and drop off convenience:
JAMES WILSON CENTER FROM BATON ROUGE (WEST)
· I-10 East towards New Orleans.
· Take Exit 232 Carrollton Ave.
· Continue on S. Carrollton Ave. for .9 miles to S. Claiborne Ave.
· Left turn onto S. Claiborne Ave. is not permitted; therefore, cross S. Claiborne Ave., make a U-turn, and turn right onto S. Claiborne.
· Continue on S. Claiborne Ave. for .7 miles to Calhoun Street.
· Go down Calhoun Street to Willow Street and turn right.
· Go down Willow Street to Ben Weiner Drive and turn right.
· Go down Ben Weiner Drive until you see Turchin Stadium on your left.
Q. Why should I come to a Titan Baseball High School Camp?
A. It is a great way for the athletes to get to know the coaches and most importantly be able to showcase their skills in front of the entire Titan coaching staff